« Home | Wildcard Weekend BBQ » | Xmas for the foodee! » | Saturday by the smoker » | Game on #2 » | Game on. » | A new look! » | Smoked meat as a supplement » | Making Smoked Chicken Stock » | A weekend at home! » | I have a cow, Dude! » 

Monday, January 16, 2006 

No Cure this weekend

Hi Folks,

No Cue for us this weekend. The weather in my neck of the woods has been pretty bizzare. Freezing rain on Saturday led into bitter cold and high wind chill on Sunday. Today, Monday, the temp is running right around zero.

Given the cold temps and my lack of Wicked Good Charcoal, there's no fire in the old pit! Payday is this week, though, so I'm hoping to order a couple of 22# bags of charcoal in time for our neighbors NFL Championship party. I'm thinking that there'll be some chicken and ribs coming with me to the party.

Best,

Chris