« Home | Product Review: Char-Griller Super Pro » | A new addition! » | Birthday Que for the Brewer! » | Practice Makes Perfect » | Equipment » | Preparing for the Competition » | Wicked Good Charcoal » | It's official! » | Humble Beginnings (pt. 2) » | Humble beginnings (pt. 1) » 

Tuesday, May 31, 2005 

Rib-tastic!

Or is it Rib-o-licious?

Anyway, on Saturday I cooked up two racks of ribs as another step in my practice for the Harpoon BBQ championship in July. I did each rack with a different spice rub of mine, and brought them to dinner with Grampy and his girlfriend. There were some other family members there as well, and they got a good response. There was also a clear preference for the sweeter of the two rubs - The Howling Hog Triple Chile Rub. I'm going to post some more details about my line of spice rubs in the next few weeks, as I'm preparing to market them a little more aggressively at Farmer Girl's farm stand.

Oh, yeah unfortunately, my camera was out of power, so no pictures of the ribs. But take it from me - they looked freakin' great.

Mule

Nice blog you have here thanks for sharing this

Post a Comment